1. How much is shipping and what service do you use? Shipping will vary depending on the size of your order and where it is being shipped to.
2. When will my order ship? Orders will ship between 5-20 Business days. We do our best to ship your order out in a timely manner. We are a print on demand company which means each order is individually made with loving care when placed. We have multiple facilities throughout the United States and work with two other facilities worldwide. This is so we can bring the broadest assortment of items to our customers. Your orders may be shipped at different times and come in separate packages depending on which of our facilities process your order. Packages coming from our worldwide facilities may take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
3. What countries can join or purchase from Mellouise? We are only open to the United States and Canada.
4. What are my payment choices? We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
5. What is the return policy? CHECK YOUR ORDER THOROUGHLY UPON RECEIVING. Returns must be done within 15 days of receipt. The return address is Mellouise, 478 Fairfield Avenue, Brick, NJ 08723.
Since we are a print on demand company, each order is individually made for our customers. As such, all sales are final. We do not accept returns for change of mind. We are not responsible for the wrong size being ordered. If you have any questions regarding the size of an item, please reach out to us or your personal consultant to answer your questions before placing your order.
Unfortunately, from time to time items may be damaged in shipping. Damaged items must include a picture of the damage. Pictures can be emailed to email@example.com and we will promptly exchange or refund the damaged item.
If any order is returned to us for an incorrect or incomplete address, customer will be responsible for the cost of reshipping the order. If the customer chooses not to reship the order, it will be considered a "change of mind return."
Ownership of packages turned over to USPS transfers to the buyer. We are not responsible for lost, held or stolen packages. We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info. Shipping is a service you purchase from USPS along with your order from us, so any shipping issues must be handled by USPS. If an order is lost or stolen, it is your responsibility to contact your local carrier to resolve the issue or file a missing package claim.
6. Where are you located, do you have a storefront open to the public, where are the products made? We have private locations/warehouses in Brick and Hawthorne, New Jersey. Neither location is open to the public. Our sales are online only.
7. How much are taxes? Our store will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state where Serendipity holds a presence. For orders shipped to other areas, you (the shopper) will solely be responsible for any sales taxes and/or other taxes that may apply.
Mellouise is a family owned and operated company. It was founded in 2017 and brought to the public in January 2018. Mellouise is a sister company to Serendipity Styles (www.shopserendipitystyles.com) which began in 2014. Our owner is passionate about building strong, long-lasting, personal relationships with her consultants. We are personally invested in making each of their dreams become a reality. We aspire to be sure every one of our consultants feel like family, not just another number.